Marriage Dissolution

If you wish to dissolve your marriage we can arrange this.

You have to have been separated for at least two years, and one of you must be domiciled in New Zealand.

If your spouse refuses to be part of the application it is possible to make a unilateral application for the dissolution of your marriage.